The Ribbon Session Border Controller Software Edition Lite (SBC SWe Lite) provides best-in class communications security with the convenience of deployment from the Azure Marketplace or on popular virtual machine platforms The SBC SWe Lite delivers:
- VoIP Security (topology hiding, encryption, protection against Denial of Service attacks and more
- Interoperability with leading PBXs, cloud UC services, SIP endpoints and SIP trunking providers
- Certified for Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
- Advanced call routing features such as Active Directory/LDAP server routing integration and onboard call forking
- Powerful media services are included
- Efficient architecture that uses fewer software resources, reducing the cost to deploy
The SBC SWe Lite dramatically simplifies the deployment of robust communications security services for SIP trunking, Direct Routing and cloud UC services. Organizations can deploy the software instantly from the Microsoft Azure Marketplace or from a virtual machine platform including Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware and Linux KVM. The SBC SWe Lite protects SIP trunks, SIP endpoints and cloud UC services, including Microsoft Teams. Since it is software, it easily scales up or down based on the cloud environment or platform attributes you choose. It also includes support for a number of important media services, such as transcoding, that are critical for interoperability. In fact, the SBC SWe Lite supports up to 5,000 users proving that the only thing Lite about the solution is the time it takes to install it leveraging the solution’s powerful GUI interface.
SBC SWe Lite has been independently verified to deliver full protection and performance, even during severe security attacks. That should come as no surprise since Ribbon SBCs are widely deployed across the globe in many of the world’s largest communication networks, Ribbon’s engineering teams understand the importance of scale and resiliency.
The Ribbon SBC SWe Lite is certified for Direct Routing with Microsoft Teams and with Skype for Business. Ribbon has tens of thousands of deployments across the globe with industry leading endpoints providers, IP-PBXs and telecom providers on six continents.