A10 Networks (NYSE: ATEN) enables service providers, cloud providers and enterprises to ensure their 5G networks and multi-cloud applications are secure. With advanced analytics, machine learning and intelligent automation, business-critical applications are protected, reliable and always available. Founded in 2004, A10 Networks is based in San Jose, Calif. and serves customers in 117 countries worldwide.
Digital transformation is the key driver of technology today across the globe and across all industry verticals. Long-standing challenges and new trends are helping to shape the path digital transformation takes for enterprises and service providers alike.
The expanding challenges of realigning security and IT operations to encompass a complex multi-cloud world, IoT proliferation, the evolution of networks to cloud-native and preparing for 5G are all impacting the ability and speed at which businesses are transforming.
CIOs, CTOs and CISOs today are concerned about three key themes: how will they help drive growth and revenue; how will they ensure the best customer (and employee) experience and how will they drive further operational efficiencies.
A10 Networks helps our customers by:
- Providing always available application delivery and security – on-premises and in the cloud
- Supporting seamless migration to the cloud and cloud-native with hybrid solutions
- Protecting networks from cyber security attacks that threaten network availability
- Simplifying IT operations with connected intelligence, automation, machine learning and DevOps/SecOps tools
- Securing multi-generational networks throughout the transition to 5G and cloud-native architectures
- Investment protection for enterprises and service providers throughout their business transformations